Sunday, July 10, 2011

1st TO DIE by JAMES PATTERSON

This is the first of the 10 in this series of James Patterson’s novels. I can say this one is way more exciting than Jack and Jill. 1st To Die shows girl power in fields that are most commonly dominated by males. HAHA! And just when I thought I had it all figured out, I guess I was wrong. Haha! I didn’t find out who the real killer was. I partially figured out though (just partially). The story was heavy and brutal but it was softened by the love story in it. When I started reading, I got so hooked. I did not stop until I get to the end. Can’t wait to read the next nine! I still have a long way to go. That’s all right. HAHA.



(imported from tumblr.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts