Writing this one right here right now because I have been aching to do this in a long while, and I’m feeling laidback today!
- That broke-but-happy attitude #thanksAlanisMorissette
- Sheldon, Leonard, Howard, Raj, Penny, Amy, Bernadette, Stuart!
- Narcos S02 and having a crush on the Steve Murphy actor
- Another mini-writing feat (which happened a while back but still makes me happy to this date so…)
- Seasoned fries
- Levita’s pork sisig, my all-time favorite
- Lanterns on display in front of our house making me look forward to going home every night and to CHRISTMAS
- Giving poetry a shot, not caring if my poems sound elementary, but still hoping deep inside they don’t sound like that at all hahaha
- Coffee by Miguel / Breathe by Rhodes
- Realizing that I’ve been to the beach seven times this year; that's major!
- Surprising a dear friend
- Trying even when there’s a low chance of getting that something. It’s the trying that matters. :)
“It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness.”
– Charles Spurgeon
“Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.”