- My birthday! Best thing about July! How did it go you ask? Pretty awesome I must say. J Celebrated simply but made memorable by the presence of and thoughtful greetings from loved ones. Actually, said birthday had been celebrated, as I would like to see it, in a series of dates with different sets of people. The happiness in my birthday couldn’t be contained in one day because I couldn’t accommodate all loved ones in one go, as I would always want to make sure to spend real quality time with each. But hey, don’t get me wrong, nobody’s complaining. Here’s a #1 fan of socials. Haha!
- Pandin Lake! Pandin Lake! Pandin Lake!
- Vertical Horizon x Blink 182 x Third Eye Blind x Semisonic x Puddle of Mudd first thing in the morning, before bed or just about anytime I feel like it, while finishing chores or while drinking something with my back on the set. Nothing like the 90s alternative to get all the senti feels going.
- Quality time. *winks*
- Sisig. In which I
have developed some unexplainable craving that I luckily get to satisfy just in
time for the
unluckilynext craving. Oh, tummy.
- Getting back to reading again finally! After monthsss of being on a reading slump. Currently re-reading Bared To You in preparation for the two sequels.
- Cupcakes and pixies.
- Sbarro, Transformers 4 and really comfy seats and floors. (Successfully trumped up all the hassles.)
- Openness to friends and the overwhelming acceptance and happiness from them.
- The resilience and optimism of Filipinos during and after GlendaPH.
Life is always worth living.