Saturday, May 18, 2013

Comedyville


These past few weeks I always find myself having spasms due to laughing too much. Do I feel bad about this? Heck, no! Why? Because a good laugh is always necessary to survive the day.J

Anyways, I’m sharing with you the reasons why I’ve been LMAO-ing/ LOL-ing/ ROTFL-ing/ LMHO-ing lately (and why I still don’t have a decent life right now) (HAHAHA):

HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER

HIMYM is about Ted’s (Josh Radnor) never ending quest to find the girl he’s destined to be with for life. He doesn’t have to do this alone because his funny friends, Marshall (Jason Segel), Lily (Alyson Hannigan), Robin (Cobie Smulders), and Barney (Neil Patrick Harris), are there to help him. How I Met Your Mother because the series began with the future Ted (voiced by Bob Saget) of year 2030 recounting his journey of finding this girl to his son and daughter.
My golly! I’m so in love with this series! I knew it was gonna be a fave the moment I saw its first five minutes. No kidding. I love that it’s about love and FRIENDSHIP.J Okay, so I don’t know what else to say about it. Not because I don’t like it that much, but because I don’t think my words can fully describe how awesome and funny HIMYM really is. Haha! Sarreh! Pahaha!

While watching, you start to remember your own bunch of crazy friends and the things you do with them. Then you start matching the characters with them friends of yours. Who’s the Ted of the group? The Marshall? The Lily? Do you have a Scherbatsky? A Barney? Wait, is it just me? Am I the only one doing this? Weird. Hahaha!
I have a bit of crush on Ted. He’s such a cutie and a goody-goody type of guy. He looks so harmless, which is the exact opposite of Barney. Haha! But that doesn’t mean I hate Barney. In fact, I am in love with him. His personality screams AAAAAWESSSOOOOOME from head to toe. Gotta admire his confidence, or should I say overconfidence? Hahaha!  

I have to admit that I’m still stuck on its 6th season. I know, I’m such a loser. Haha! So what if I’m a late bloomer? That’s all right ‘coz I’m in no hurry. Haha!

NEW GIRL

After breaking up with her longtime boyfriend, Jess (Zooey Deschanel) moves into a new loft where she finds herself living with three equally bizarre guys - Nick (Jake Johnson), Schmidt (Max Greenfield) and Winston (Lamorne Morris). These roommates, along with Cece (Hannah Simone), Jess’s bestfriend, establish a friendship that keeps on getting tighter as they all face life together.
What I so like about New Girl is it actually shows the viewers how it’s like when you put a girl in the world of guys - lots of clashes and differences (you know, all those opposite sex conflicts), which are interpreted in a comical way. But once they start to understand each other, well, that’s when it becomes really fascinating.J

I so love Jess’s character! She can be so weird and so out of this world without being annoying. She can do crazy, offbeat stuff and still look cute. Wish all girls could be like her. Hahaha! And Schmidt! Oh my, Schmidt! Hahaha! He’s my second favorite character, next to Jess. He’s so vain and OC that I sometimes wonder whether he’s gay or not. Hahaha!
Every time I watch other series, drama or action, I always want to be up to date with the episodes. So if I am still so many seasons or eps. away, I'm gonna force myself to watch tens of eps. at once until my eyes start bleeding. (Okay, that’s OA, but you get the point. Haha!) But with HIMYM and New Girl, I can just lie back, get some popcorn (with matching Coke) and take it easy. No need to rush the shows. They’re actually more enjoyable and relaxing that way because I can savor each episode.J
These two sitcoms are so light and fun to watch.J Every night before I go to bed, I’d watch two or three (or five or 10!) eps. just to make sure I’d have a good night’s sleep. Even bad days can be turned into good ones with only 20 mins. of nonstop hilarity and silliness from these guys! True story!

Friends, I suggest you also give these two a try. I’m more than sure you’ll love them too!J Watch and you’ll know where I’m getting these spasms from!


Photo sources: http://dailycollegian.com 
               http://o.canada.com/ 
               http://www.amazon.com 
               http://www.wetpaint.com
               http://7lulz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts