Friday, April 17, 2015

Arem and Kate’s Wedding: Bridesmaid Duties

Ladyhood has always been a challenge for me because I know it takes a lot before a girl can become a proper lady. Admittedly, I cannot yet call myself a lady, and, sadly, I may never be one. Hahaha. Good thing a pretty make-up and a decent red gown were able to cover up my true ragged self, and I was able to front my face as a fine, young lady for a day.

It was my first time to attend a wedding as a bridesmaid, and I enjoyed it so much. It wasn’t really the duties that come with being it that made it fun for me but the striking womanly feel it brought out in me. It was new for me, so the experience was unforgettable.
Also, the people/new family I was with were just as crazy and carefree as me. Young and old, they were all nothing short of awesome! They showed just how possible it is for people from different generations to have the same grasp and acceptance of modern-life jokes, customs and attitudes.

Anyway, here are some of the photos from Wednesday’s wedding!
This bouquet is a symbol of the other things that happened that wedding day. No, I didn't catch it, not really. Everything had been predetermined, and I was just a part of it, a victim. That's all I'm gonna say. Hahaha!
Congratulations, Kate and Arem! Your wedding was elegant and heartfelt. What a beautiful day for your wedding. Glad to have witnessed your true love. Thank you for having me! I already feel so welcome in the family. :)
It was also Basty’s Dedication day!

Sadly, I was unable to take pictures.  But here’s a dolled up photo of him. The titas did this to him. Hahaha. Cute!
I love you, Basty! Please stay fluffy!

The rest of the day was spent swimming in the pool with water in just the perfect temperature, neither too cold nor hot, just right. Also, billiards happened. Stoked!
P.S.

All photos were taken from my S5, and I have to say I am absolutely enjoying my phone more and more each day. It seems like the only thing I need to get by in this “ultra social” world.


xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts