Friday, January 24, 2014

CAS Week 2014: CASFA x Mr. & Ms. CAS

So yeah, CAS Week! The most awaited week of all the students, professors and alumni from our department. Why? Because CAS Week means revelry. That’s all you need to understand. Haha!
So here are a few photos to show you what went down that night. J There wasn’t much, just a whole lot of fuuuun! Yeah, baby!
with reina!
with judifei!

team powerful!
ri-ri, what's your issue? hahahaha!

awkward me on stage with sir boyet!!! lol

Truth be told, I felt a pang of sadness that night, as I realized how every time I would attend the CAS Week yearly, there are fewer familiar faces. But then again when I think about it, more than the faces, I go back to feel Lyceum again in its entirety, with all the memories and the people and the lessons and the experiences and the vibes. So with or without the familiar faces, I will still be coming back to this wonderful place.


*Thanks to Jerome for the photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts