Thursday, July 21, 2016

The Happy List: Random List #10

I have squeezed in a few minutes of my day to blogging today just to keep this site alive and my mood to a consistent goodness. Happy Thrusdayin’!
  1. My birthday!!! :) :) :) (But more on that on my next posts)
  2. That secret mini-writing feat #kilig
  3. Trying out new food
  4. Captain America: Civil War and Ant-Man, I didn’t know I’d have too much fun!
  5. New stuff as in a new sling bag with fringes (yesss) and a cute pair of short shorts lels
  6. Being in the company of ball-dribbling, head-banging, almost-talking-but-still-stammering Basty. He’s my current sunshine, the person I want to see after 8 hours at work, hayyy, you cutiepie
  7. Finally getting around to reading Norman Wilwayco’s Mondomanila, more about it on my next post also
  8. (Rare) nights when I get to sleep for 7 hours, I pray to make this my nightly routine
  9. Cozy ambiances & pretty places
  10. Sincerely praying for other people and hoping for the best for them
  11. Accomplishing so much in a day :) Feeling motivated :) When was the last time I felt this way? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts