Thursday, June 23, 2016

The Happy List: Random List #9

I was feeling heavy inside the past two weeks. You know that feeling of pain when someone close to you is going through some rough patch and there isn’t much you can do about it? I was having that ugly moment. But now I’m past that. Thank God. I could look back now and see not just the bad but the positive things as well. It’s all about re-framing the mindset.
  1. Laundry days, making them a part of my weekly routine, enjoying the domestication from it, and my washed clothes not having after smells
  2. The Conjuring 2 date w/ Julie+Katrina and our establishment of stronger admiration for James Wan
  3. Buying insoles for my too big sneakers and docksides, end of struggle for my poor feet, yesss
  4. Thankfulness because Lola Itang finally got the rest she needed, even if it meant not seeing her around anymore, we’ll forever remember her
  5. Trying hard to be the most supportive companion
  6. Fun times with the (BIG) extended family and some sense of belongingness there
  7. Catching up with Jason after his busy days of mourning
  8. GOT S06E09 a.k.a. The Battle of the Bastards!!! #holdsbreath
  9. Translation side duties, even when English to Filipino is much harder, hahaha, seriously
  10. Three straight days of solid breakfast meals

Photo was taken during an early dinner with Jason’s family after Lola Itang’s interment, still a happy shot.

*Photo by Ronaldo Dela Cruz

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts