I figured it’s time for another round of happy things! Why not?!
- The view of lit Christmas lanterns lined in front of our house every night, one thing I look forward to when I go home these days, life so bright :)
- Despedida party for Tita Hazel and Heidi! This was actually rather bittersweet, but I decided to include it here because it had been such a delightful get-together with an outpour of good vibes and food all night and day, so there… Wishing a safe flight for them both!
- Pool party. I realized I've been so into the beach lately (not that I'm complaining) that it felt refreshing when I got back to the pool. Pools are cool as well. Hehe.
- All my Viber group chats(!!!) because my friends post the most randomly hilarious things ever, from making fun of friends to making fun of boyfriends to cracking the greenest jokes ~ boring days become crazy because of them hahaha
- Casual movie date with Mommy and the boyfriend, too cute hihi
- Seeing them getting along really well
- Chill life at Unit 104 #thuglyf lol
- Making ends meet no matter what
- Prep and pack time for yet another weekend adventure, so exciting!
- Regularly saying “I love you” to Daddy on the phone and slowly outgrowing the awkwardness in saying it
- Dwelling in the truth that I am actually really very happy. Like if anyone will ask me right now, I can unblinkingly answer that person pointblank that I am happy because that’s what I really am, genuinely happy (despite life’s other businesses hehehe)
Let the good life keep on rolling! :)