Friday, January 16, 2015

Year 2015: Goals and Impressions

I haven’t officially started my blog life this year yet, as I have to compartmentalize the happy clutter that is going on in this heck of a brain first. There’s so much to tell, and I can’t wait to do just that, but I don’t want to do it in such a hurry that I don’t get to give justice to every good thing. And so, I am writing this down as an overview of what’s to come.

In so far as adventures, trips, dates, and plans are concerned, my year is shaping up to be a pretty exciting one. I hope that all of these plans come to life (while I also hope that my pocket won’t be as empty as I indulge hahaha).

Travel is in everyone’s list this year. I want to experience new places near and far. Summer is nearing. We all know what this means. But before all the beaching, there are other important dates in line as well – birthdays, anniversaries, etc. I just can’t wait for everything to happen!

As a solution to my being an ambivert, I shall strive to balance my extroversion with my introversion by spending just as much time going out to see my best buds and the world as staying in for some home time with the family and loved ones and myself. Both are different in experience but same in pleasure.

Books and movies and series, three things I felt I have neglected in the last semester of my 2014 which I have added in my goals list to make up for this year. I am coming back to late nights of binge-everything-ing because that’s what I do.

Writing/blogging was also a bit set aside last year which was a late realization for me. I never want to lose the fire of my love for this diversion, as it’s become a great companion of mine both when I’m feeling down and cheery. It’s also one pursuit in which I wish to improve on greatly, and neglecting it last year was a move which dragged this dream/goal down a bit. So this year I pledge to give this more time and thinking, and more time and thinking. This makes for a great first baby step.

These are just a few of my semi-goals aspirations for this year, but I am not closing doors on any other opportunities. Anything can happen, but now I am not just going to take whatever life gives me. I’ll weigh matters first. That’s another change for me. It’s time.

These things are more personal than career-driven, I know. Career is another matter altogether, and I want to keep my more serious plans to myself in the meantime until I am ready to share them when I have already crafted concrete steps and goals.

Let’s do this one first. J


I love you, 2015! I’m owning you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts